Sometime, you might want to customize layout of some pages in Events Booking to meet your requirement. Some notes below should be helpful to you if you have to do that:
- If you want to add any css code to the extension, don't modify the css file directly. Go to Events Booking->Configuration, look at Custom CSS tab, add any custom css code you want there .
- If you want to customize the layouts in the extension, please use Template Override so that it won't be lost when upgrade your site to newer version of the extension. You can also use Joomla Template Manager to create override. Below are detailed instruction for common layouts which you might want to customize:
- If you want to customize the events list page, depend on the layout you are using (default, table, timeline, calendar), you will need to get a copy of one of the file (events_default.php, evebts_table.php, events_timeline.php, calendar.php) in folder components/com_eventbooking/view/common, place it to PATH_TO_YOUR_SITE_TEMPLATE/html/com_eventbooking/common folder, then do any customization you want in that file
- If you want to customize the event detail page, take a copy of the file components/com_eventbooking/view/event/tmpl/default.php, place it to PATH_TO_YOUR_SITE_TEMPLATE/html/com_eventbooking/event folder and do any customization from there.
- If you want to customize the registration form (individual registration, group registration, cart registration)page, take a copy of all the fields in components/com_eventbooking/view/register/tmpl folder, place it to PATH_TO_YOUR_SITE_TEMPLATE/html/com_eventbooking/register folder and do any customization from there.