This plugin is used to send reminder emails to registrants (usually before the event is started) to reminder them about the event.
To send reminder emails to registrants, you need to do the following setup:
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins, find and publish the plugin ebreminder
- This plugin has an important paramete called BCC Email. If you want to monitor the reminder emails sent from the system, you can enter your email into that parameter. After that, each time the system send reminder email, a copy of that email will be sent to you.
- You need to config your individual events to send reminder email. Edit the event and :
- Set Auto reminder field to Yes
- Enter number of days into Remind registrant before field. For example, if you enter 5 days, the reminder email will be sent to registrants 5 days before the event started.