Ticket Types Plugin
This plugin allows you to define multiple ticket types for an event, see http://joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/features/advanced-features/multiple-ticket-types for a sample event which has multiple ticket types.
- Each ticket type can have it own title, description, price, capacity, quantity limit per booking as showed in the image below:
- The ticket types which you setup for the event will be displayed on event list and event details page like in the screenshot below so that users can see what ticket types are avaialble, what's the price and how many tickets of each type left...
- On registration form, registrants can select number of each ticket types they want to purchase, make payment to complete registration. Of course, the price will be changed depend on the ticket types they purchase and the quantity they select
If you want to use this feature:
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find and publish the plugin Events Booking - Ticket Types
- Now, when you add/edit event, you will see a new tab called Ticket Types allowing to setup ticket types for that event
- If you want number of registrants of the registration record (by default, it set to 1) calculated base on the quantity of each ticket types registrants select, go to Events Booking, find the config option Calculate Number Registrants Based on Tickets Quantity, set it to Yes