To access to registrants management page, there are 3 different ways:
- Access to Components => Events Booking -> Registrants
- Access to Events Booking Dashboard, then click on Registrants icon
- On any pages in Membership Pro, access to Registrants menu option
From this page, you can see list of registration records, filter registration records by events, by registration status, by checkin status (if you use QR Code feature to allow checkin registrants from mobile device)
Add New Registration Record
Sometime, you will need to add registration record manually (for example, when users call you to register for the event..). To do that, from registrants management screen, select the event you want to add registrant, press New button in the toolbar to add new registration record. A form will be displayed to allow you enter information for the registration record.
- When add new registration record, you can choose an existing user and the system will try to fill-in the form fields auto-manatically from the data stored in his profile
- If you fill-in a number greater than 1 (mean you are adding a group registration records) into number registrants field, you can only add information of group members after saving the registration record.
On Registrants management screen, you can press Export Registration button in the toolbar to export registrants from one selected event or from all events.
If you enable group registration in your system, there are two config options which you should care about (go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find and change it if needed):
- If you want to include group billing records in the exported CSV file, set Include Group Billing Records in CSV Export config option to Yes, otherwise, set it to No
- If you want to include group members records in the exported CSV file, set Include Group Members Records in CSV Export config option to Yes, otherwise, set it to No.
Mass Mail Registrants
Sometime, you will want to send email to all registrants of an event. To do that, you can use Mass Mail feature:
- Go to Events Booking -> Mass Mail
- Select the event you want to send mass mail in the Event dropdown
- Enter subject and message of the email
- You can use the following tags in the email message: [EVENT_TITLE], [EVENT_DATE], [SHORT_DESCRIPTION], [DESCRIPTION], [LOCATION], [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME], [REGISTRATION_DETAIL]